$7.25 per 1/4 Metre, ($29 per Metre)
Just beautiful, when silk and a divine colour match up it's a match made in sartorial heaven.
An ideal choice for that special piece you have in mind, this deadstock silk has the classic texture of crepe that drapes beautifully. Perfect for basic summer woven patterns where the fabric can do all the talking.
The price of deadstock may seem too good to be true, but because it is fashion industry 'waste' (normally due to buying too much just in case) it is priced to clear, giving you a great opportunity to purchase quality at an excellent price.
Good to know:
At 60 GSM (16mm momme) this fabric is a lightweight choice and 107cm wide.
Composition: 100% Silk woven.
This fabric is sold in quarter-metre (25cm) increments so you can get closer to your required length. Please order x4 for 1 metre, x6 for 1.5 metres etc. Fabric is cut in a continuous length.
Fabric width can be +/- a few centimetres from the weaving process.
Please note while all due care is taken to ensure photos match the colours of the physical product as much as possible, different monitors may show different colours.
- We always recommend prewashing your fabric as it can shrink in the wash.
- Dry cleaning is recommended for best results. However we're not all made of money so I've explained how I wash my silk below.
- Wash separately.
- Hand wash in cold water with a wool detergent and rinse well.
- Do not wring, rub or soak.
- Dry flat in shade immediately after washing
- Lightly steam while hanging instead of pressing with an iron.
🎵 Video music - www.bensound.com